Manipulate - ODE

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg83868] Manipulate - ODE
  • From: Robert Pigeon <robert.pigeon at>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 05:43:41 -0500 (EST)

Hello all,

            I have an ODE that I plot using Manipulate. My ODE has two
parameters ( a and b). In the manipulate window I can play with each
parameter showing the effect on the graph. I would like to show the ratio a
/ b in the manipulate window, so changing "a" or "b" I can see the ratio
changing (not has a graph, just the number a / b). How could I incorporate
that changing ratio in the manipulate window ?

Thanks for any help,

Robert Pigeon