Re: Problems with exporting graphics!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83889] Re: Problems with exporting graphics!
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:11:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
mark wrote: > Hi all, > > I am facing a problem when I try to export a graph was generated from > ContourPlot3D in EPS format. The graph does not take so much time (a > few seconds) to get the outpot but the diffeculty appears when I try > to export this graph. > > I tryied the two ways of exporting: using the menu file (save > selection as) and also the another way using the function Export. But > in both cases, the graph takes too much time to get it exported. Also, > the the eps file I get is too big (57 MB). > > What can I do in this case? > Have you tried exporting to PDF? PDFs are usually much more compact than EPS figures (and they can often be used in stead of EPS, e.g. in LaTeX documents). -- Szabolcs