Re: Problems with exporting graphics!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83889] Re: Problems with exporting graphics!
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 07:11:49 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Hi all,
> I am facing a problem when I try to export a graph was generated from
> ContourPlot3D in EPS format. The graph does not take so much time (a
> few seconds) to get the outpot but the diffeculty appears when I try
> to export this graph.
> I tryied the two ways of exporting: using the menu file (save
> selection as) and also the another way using the function Export. But
> in both cases, the graph takes too much time to get it exported. Also,
> the the eps file I get is too big (57 MB).
> What can I do in this case?
Have you tried exporting to PDF? PDFs are usually much more compact
than EPS figures (and they can often be used in stead of EPS, e.g. in
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Manipulate - ODE
Previous by thread:
Problems with exporting graphics!
Next by thread:
Manipulate - ODE