Re: Re: Images chopped during Export

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83969] Re: [mg83850] Re: Images chopped during Export
  • From: "Kentaroh Takagaki" <Kentaroh.Takagaki at ifn-magdeburg.de>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:34:17 -0500 (EST)

Hello Szabolcs,

     Thank you for your help. Unfortunately, on my system (6.0, Win32),
          PlotRegion -> {{0.1, 0.9}, {0.1, 0.9}}
Does not seem to help. Is the Mathematica Export[] command not capable
of exporting bitmaps at high resolution, or am I just making some
mistake? I need to export high resolution bitmaps for publication, to
take advantage of the new support for transparencies.

Sincerely,
Kenta