Re: Images chopped during Export

I believe that is just one of the many bugs of the Export function.
At least on my system (6.0.1, Vista32) I can compensate for that bug
by using ImagePadding:

graph = Plot[Exp[x], {x, 0, 2 Pi}, ImageSize -> 5*72, ImagePadding ->
15]
Export["test.tif", graph, ImageResolution -> 600]

Please let me know if this solution works on your system.
Dario