joint histogram of an three channels of an image

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83990] joint histogram of an three channels of an image
  • From: vicky Al Aisa <vickyisai at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:45:23 -0500 (EST)

hello everyone.

I wanted to know how can I draw the joint histogram between three
different channels of an image  in mathematica.

I have an image , and i want to plot the joint histogram between red,
green and blue channels of the image.
I know the underlying method of making the joint histogram between two
differnt channels ...say red and green, but how can it be poltted for
all three channels together....is it something like density plot??

Thankyou

vicky Al Aisa