Re: Convert Binary Image to Column Vector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83992] Re: Convert Binary Image to Column Vector
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:46:27 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

What is a binary image for you ? something like
    img=Graphics[Raster[{{0, 1}, {1, 0}}, {{0, 0}, {2, 2}}, {0, 1},
   ColorFunction -> GrayLevel], AspectRatio -> Automatic]
??
   or something like bm={{0, 1}, {1, 0}} ..

Since Flatten[bm] will make a vector out of a matrix as well
as Flatten[img[[1,1]]] it is not clear what ordering you perfer, i.e.
should in bm[[j,i]] the index i run first or the index j. This is
what you change with Transpose[].

Regards
   Jens