Mathematica 6 installation problem on Vista.

Hello all,

Mathematica 6 has no installation options apart from directory
selection, which I leave to default. So I hit "Install" and the
installation begins.

When installation reaches a certain point (Wolfram Notebook Indexers),
the installation window disappears, although I can see it at my
taskbar...

I wait for 5 minutes lets say with no activity. When I kill the
installation I get a 1628 Installation Failed message box.

I tried to find a solution to this but had no luck. Here is the
installation log (I run installation in verbose mode)
http://rapidshare.com/files/74558803/MathematicaInstallation.txt.rar.html