Re: Re: Presentations Package Announcement

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83971] Re: [mg83961] Re: Presentations Package Announcement
  • From: "Richard Palmer" <rhpalmer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 02:35:20 -0500 (EST)

Wolfram's lack of these facilities (or simple links to programs that do it
well is limiting their market)   If that is not deliberate, perhaps the
decision needs to be reexamined.  The demonstrations capability will go a
long way to dealing with that -- assuming WRI does not price themselves out
of the market when they sell the capability independently.

My major concern today is that some of the features DO NOT WORK.  These
include the web Mathematica packages and the data base package.  Both of
these are important in that they provide systematic interfaces to widely
used input and output interfaces.

Regards,

--
Richard Palmer