Solving a set of 9 nonlinear equations with 11 parameters?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84024] Solving a set of 9 nonlinear equations with 11 parameters?
- From: Sahar <sahar16261 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:01:42 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Math Forum
I have a set of 9 nonlinear equations that contains 11 parametes. To solve it I have used the REDUCE function in Mathematica but after running the program for some hours the message " No more memory available. Mathematica kernel has shut down. Try quitting other applications and then retry" was created.
I know that my equations are horribly complicated but does anyone know a better way to solve it? Or is there a stronger software or another command?
I would appreciate it very much if anyone can help me:)
Prev by Date:
Re: joint histogram of an three channels of an image
Next by Date:
Re: Images chopped during Export
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Contour Lines colored by temperature scale