Re: Printing Subscripted Variable on Screen?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84049] Re: Printing Subscripted Variable on Screen?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:14:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi John,

here is a simpler solution that formats better:

CreateDocument[TextCell@Row[{"The symbol, ",Subscript[x,s],"denotes the

probability that the outcome of the roll is is i,i=1,2,3,...,6."}]]

Further, CreateDocument creates a whole document. If you want to write a

single cell into a document, use: NotebookWrite[notebook,data]

Daniel