Re: expressions list -> equations list

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84046] Re: expressions list -> equations list
  • From: Hauke Reddmann <fc3a501 at uni-hamburg.de>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:13:18 -0500 (EST)

THX again. I could have guessed myself that == (I didn't
mean =, of course) is Listable. Subtract 10 points
from my Supergenius account :-)

Of course, I still must solve the equation system by hand -
with some human intelligence I fork on every a*b==0 where
Mathematica probably "groebners" for days :-)

Hauke Reddmann <:-EX8    fc3a501 at uni-hamburg.de
    Er-a svo gott     sem gott kveða
    öl alda sonum,     því að færra veit
    er fleira drekkur     síns til geðs gumi.