Re: BarChart[{1, 2}, Frame->True]

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84072] Re: BarChart[{1, 2}, Frame->True]
  • From: Tom Burton <news at brahea.com>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:33:36 -0500 (EST)

Two observations: First, I was apparently able to suppress the error
message and get a decent plot by wrapping the offending expression in
FullGraphics.  Second, note that the data is a list of length 2. Many
plot options, in particular, Ticks, take a list of length 2. Perhaps
someone made a mistake I so often make, casting a pattern replacement
too widely and catching an unintended part of an expression.

Tom

When responding, please replace "news" with my first initial and full
last name, as one word.

Tom Burton