Re: BarChart[{1, 2}, Frame->True]

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg84072] Re: BarChart[{1, 2}, Frame->True]
  • From: Tom Burton <news at>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 06:33:36 -0500 (EST)

Two observations: First, I was apparently able to suppress the error
message and get a decent plot by wrapping the offending expression in
FullGraphics.  Second, note that the data is a list of length 2. Many
plot options, in particular, Ticks, take a list of length 2. Perhaps
someone made a mistake I so often make, casting a pattern replacement
too widely and catching an unintended part of an expression.

When responding, please replace "news" with my first initial and full
last name, as one word.

Tom Burton