Re: MultivariateStatistics Package

John wrote:

> How do I make the MultivariateStatistics package  accessible to any
> cell in a notebook?

I am not sure to understand what you mean by "accessible to any cell in
a notebook" for after one has loaded the package, the package is
available to any cell and notebook during the same session.

To load a package, so its symbols become available, ready to use, during
the rest of the session, one can use either *Get*,

<<MultivariateStatistics`

or *Needs*,

Needs["MultivariateStatistics`"]

It might be best to write such statement at the beginning of a notebook
and possibly to make the cell "initialization cell" so it will be
evaluated automatically when needed.

I hope this answer your question, though it is perfectly possible that
you had something else in mind but I failed to decipher it!

Regards,
--
Jean-Marc