Re: MathLink and VC++ 2008

Hello Gao:

I got .NETLink to run OK with Visual Studio and C#. I originally
thought that it needed .Net 1.1 but I think I got it to run with .Net
2.0.

So if you are trying to run with the raw MathLink, make sure you are
using 'unmanaged C++'.

Finally, the 2008 version of Visual Studio is still in beta I think. I
would suggest you download and try with the Express edition (i.e.
free) version of VS 2005.

Regards..Roger