Re: Mathematica: Long divison for polynomials

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84097] Re: Mathematica: Long divison for polynomials
  • From: dflatin at rcn.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 04:37:53 -0500 (EST)

As a newcomer to the group I initially found the long turn around time
awkward, but I appreciate the high signal to noise found in this
group. Also (maintaining the signal processing metaphor) the coherent
integration of multiple responses is often very informative for those
of us who want to see the spectrum of functionality in Mathematica. I
am a long time usenet news user, and I have seen all sorts of
discussion groups. This one is one of the friendliest and most helpful
in my experience. I am sure the moderator plays a role by keeping the
discussion on topic and relevant.

Dan