Joining two Tables or something like that.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84218] Joining two Tables or something like that.
  • From: spin9 at terra.com.br
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 03:59:59 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I'm using a trial version of Mathematica and I need to do a simple
thing that I don't found in the help neither searching here in the
group.

I want to generate two tables based in two functions, say, f1[x_] :=
x^2 and f2[x_] := x^3

Now, I want to use the command Table with TableForm (maybe Grid?) to
generate in a *single* table both values of the above functions,
example:

x = -2 to 2,  then:

Tableform:

4  -8
1  -1
0   0
1   1
4   8

The problem is: I don't know how to "join" in a single tableform
output two tables.

Hope someone could have time to help me.
Thanks in advance,
Spin