Figures size and GraphicsArray

Hi, I generated several 2D figures (curves), fig1, fig2, fig3, fig4, and
then used

Show[GraphicsArray[{{fig1, fig2},{fig3, fig4}}]]

to plot the figures together.

However, the above command keeps the total size of the figure, i.e.,
including the numbers of the y coordinates, to be the same, rather than the
size of the bounded box the same, even each figure is plotted with the same
x range. Since the numbers of the y coordinates are different (for example,
0.1 -- 0.9 for fig1, but 0.001 -- 0.009 for fig2 ... etc), the array does
not look too pleasant.

Is there any way to overcome this problem?

Thanks.

JT

PS. I do not subscribe this list, so please Cc to me when reply. Thanks!