Re: Have I found a bug?

Remember (!) that indefinite integration is only unique up to an
additive constant.

Mathematica does not supply this additive constant but you can include
it as a parameter.

I hope that this helps...
-David
A WorkLife FrameWork
E x t e n d i n g MATHEMATICA's Reach...
http://scientificarts.com/worklife/