Re: packages not working under Linux
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84277] Re: packages not working under Linux
- From: Eric <nmdc69 at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 06:22:46 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Dec 14, 10:01 am, eric <questermoco... at hotmail.com> wrote: > hi, this is probably a silly problem. I'm using Mathematica 5.2 both > under Linux and Windows. Under Linux, Mathematica reads external > packages but the new functions defined in the packages are not loaded. > It's not a path problem as I tried also to put the packages in the > path. I have no problems at all under Windows. > Any help appreciated. anyone? thanks.