Show changes in a function dynamically within a Manipulate

Hi guys!
I have made an animation showing a block sliding up and then down an
inclined plane, with Manipulate.
The animation works fine, but I would like to show the changing values of
the speed in the animation, and I do not know how.

Your help will be very much appreciated.
Thanks!