RE: Show changes in a function dynamically within a Manipulate

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84362] RE: [mg84317] Show changes in a function dynamically within a Manipulate
  • From: "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.gomez at itesm.mx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:08:53 -0500 (EST)

Dear Sergio

Take a look at the code of my "Molecular Dynamics" demonstration in the
Wolfram Demonstrations Project, here is the link:

http://demonstrations.wolfram.com/MolecularDynamicsOfLennardJonesParticlesUs
ingTheVelocityVerl/

It might be give you some ideas for your animation (specially the central
idea that I took from Jon McLoone "...Gas Pressure..." Demonstration: Make a
Manipulate[] of a Dynamic[])

Saludos del D.F.!
Jose