Re: Trouble with double factorial and an infinite product

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84418] Re: Trouble with double factorial and an infinite product
  • From: giovanni resta <g.restaCUT at CUTiit.cnr.it>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 05:45:21 -0500 (EST)

Devendra Kapadia wrote:

> Thank you for reporting the problem. We are sorry for the inconvenience
> caused by it.

No inconvenience at all, we were just testing the capabilities of mathematica 6.
I did not expect to obtain a closed form for that infinite product,
as I do not expect (being a computer scientist...) that a product
as complex as Mathematica can be absolutely perfect.

I just hope you do not hate people that
signal possible bugs ... :-)

g.