Re: Mathematica 6 Documentation - how does one add to it?

On 18 Dec, 00:15, "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.go... at itesm.mx> wrote:
> I have already done this with my Quantum package for Dirac Notation in
> Mathematica
>
> It is very simple: You need to create an ASCII file called PacletInfo.m (in
> Windows an ASCII file can be created in the Notepad) with some specific
> information and place it in the correct folder.

Jose,
Thank you for your reply.

Where do you find this information? I did a google search on
PacletInfo.m and find only two references to this (other than archives
of this thread). The two references are:

1) Your package
http://homepage.cem.itesm.mx/lgomez/quantum/installation/installation.html

2) A list someone produced of new files downloaded
http://aix5doc.zam.kfa-juelich.de/ibmsc/software/news/mathematica_newfiles.txt

I can find absolutlely nothing on the Wolfram web site about this. So
whilst I thank you for the information, I'm reluctant to use a
completely undocumented technique.

Hans