Re: Mathematica 6 Documentation - how does one add to it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84424] Re: Mathematica 6 Documentation - how does one add to it?
- From: Hans <reply-to-newsgroup-please at hotmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 04:36:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200712152037.PAA06791@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18 Dec, 00:15, "Jose Luis Gomez" <jose.luis.go... at itesm.mx> wrote:
> I have already done this with my Quantum package for Dirac Notation in
> It is very simple: You need to create an ASCII file called PacletInfo.m (in
> Windows an ASCII file can be created in the Notepad) with some specific
> information and place it in the correct folder.
Thank you for your reply.
Where do you find this information? I did a google search on
PacletInfo.m and find only two references to this (other than archives
of this thread). The two references are:
1) Your package
2) A list someone produced of new files downloaded
I can find absolutlely nothing on the Wolfram web site about this. So
whilst I thank you for the information, I'm reluctant to use a
completely undocumented technique.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Problem with Syntax in Mathematica Summation
Next by Date:
Re: disable "disable dynamic updating?"?
Previous by thread:
Re: Also guide page is needed RE: Mathematica 6 Documentation -
Next by thread:
RE: Re: Mathematica 6 Documentation - how does one add to it?