help with mathematica 5.2-Vector

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg84487] help with mathematica 5.2-Vector
  • From: george <mariuska1989 at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 02:56:56 -0500 (EST)

Hello! I started recently working with Mathematica 5.2 and I face a problem that I'm trying to solve but I can't find the solution: I have 2 vectors, let's say:
a=(1,2,3)
b=(2,3,4)
I want to make the graph for c=a-b(it should be an arrow, at 3-Dimensions, right?).
I use the command ListPlot(c), nevertheless it produces  cartesian axes with 2 points(I suppose these are the heads of the arrows, but I'm not sure).
Is there anything to do in order to make the correct graph?
(if the graph is not supposed to be an arrow, is not supposed to be at 3-Dimensions, it would be really helpful if someone could explain me why).
Thank you in advance.