RE: AspectRatio with ContourPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg84503] RE: [mg84495] AspectRatio with ContourPlot
- From: "Jaccard Florian" <Florian.Jaccard at he-arc.ch>
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 02:56:56 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200712300100.UAA21047@smc.vnet.net>
Sorry, my fault!
It works fine... The problem was in the display of my computer...
De=A0: Jaccard Florian [mailto:Florian.Jaccard at he-arc.ch]
Envoy=E9=A0: dimanche, 30. d=E9cembre 2007 02:00
=C0=A0: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Objet=A0: [mg84495] AspectRatio with ContourPlot
Hello everybody !
I'm trying to get used to v.6.0.
I miss the ImplicitPlot which did what I wanted... ContourPlot is a bit
more stuffy, I believe...
Can somebody explain why the circle doesn't come out as a circle, i.e.
why AspectRatio->Automatic doesn't work in the following example ?
Thanks in advance !
6.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (June 19, 2007)
Prev by Date:
Locator3D or Slider3D code?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
AspectRatio with ContourPlot
Next by thread:
Re: AspectRatio with ContourPlot