  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73103] How to find all folder within a specified directory?
  • From: tidegenerator at tom.com
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 04:20:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi;
I know FileNames[] can find files and sub-directories within a
specified directory, but it seems
there is no function to just find directory-list. If there are many
files within the specified directory but
only a few sub-directory and I only want to find the sub-directory-
list, this function may spend
lots of time, in further step I still need to select out the sub-
directory from the list, it is too time-consuming.
who can tell me how to find the sub-directory-list quickly?
tidegenerator