Conversion back to excel date format

I have a list of numbers I've calculated. The last element in the list is a date in Mathematica format. I needed it to be in that format to use the Miscellaneous`Calendar functions. When I'm done I output the list (of lists) to a txt file and read it into Excel. (The guy I'm working with can only use Excel).

So the list looks something like this for 1 row

{{a,b,c,d,e,f,g,{2004,11,15}}} where a,b,c,d,e,f,g are numbers I've calculated. I'd like to convert the last element (the date) into a date format compatible with Excel such as 11/15/2004 before I export the data. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Cliff