Re: exporting graph eps

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg73119] Re: exporting graph eps
  • From: "Roman" <rschmied at>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 06:21:06 -0500 (EST)

EPS is a vector format, meaning it does not have a fixed resolution.
If the resolution of what comes out of your printer is too low, then
you must look for the problem in whatever you do to the EPS file
*after* you have exported it from Mathematica. The same goes for the
You can change many things (size...) about EPS files with the eps2eps
tool (assuming you use Unix/OSX/Linux).