Re: exporting graph eps

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73186] Re: exporting graph eps
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 04:07:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

and

?ImageSize
ImageSize is an option for Export, Display and other graphics functions,
as well as for Cell, which specifies the absolute size of an image to
render.

?ImageResolution

ImageResolution is an option for Export and Display which specifies at
what resolution bitmap images should be rendered.

can't help you ??

Regards
   Jens