Re: How to parse result from Reduce[ ] function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73270] Re: How to parse result from Reduce[ ] function
- From: Pierre Albarede <pa.news at libre.fr>
- Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 02:22:37 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
Hi, In article <eqep0l$5bs$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Anton Vrba <antonvrba at yahoo.com> wrote: > The output of a Reduce[...] function call is > > C(element)Integers && > x==358537039003+2964364736430689 C && > y==28744265823+237656026328741 C && > p==205319+1697566324 C > > but I want to use the values after the p== i.e. 205319 and 1697566324 for > further calculation in my program > > How do I obtain these? other than by manual cut and paste. > > Thanks for your help > best regards > Anton Here is a simple example roughly showing how to do: In:=a&&b&&c Out=a&&b&&c In:=Last@Out@1 Out=c Cheers.