Re: unistallation problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg73450] Re: unistallation problem
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:23:53 -0500 (EST)

I don't want to unistall Mathematica permanently.
It's an action I think it could solve the problem I mentioned
in this thread http://groups.google.gr/group/comp.soft-
sys.math.mathematica/browse_thread/thread/b6a37dfb38d6555c/
db472e389d047db7?lnk=3Dst&q=3Dsave+files&rnum=3D2&hl=3Del#db472e389d047db7

Anyway may be it is too extreme what I thought.
In any case thanks for your response!

Regards
Dimitris

P=2ES.

Under no circumstances I would "leave"  the "Only fully integrated
 system to doing mathematics by a computer."

I spent so much time the last six months in order to learn it
without reason?!

=CF/=C7 Jens-Peer Kuska =DD=E3=F1=E1=F8=E5: