Re: Change multiplication operations into convolution
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73607] Re: [mg73587] Change multiplication operations into convolution
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 04:27:52 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
C1 F1[t] F2[t] + C2 F3[t] F4[t] F1[t] /. Times -> CircleTimes /.
CircleTimes[a_?AtomQ, f__] :> a*CircleTimes[f]
---- "Zhao wrote:
> If I want to change the multiplication operations into convolution
> operations in an arbitrary function such as
> C1 F1[t] F2[t] + C2 F3[t] F4[t] F1[t],
> where Fi(t) represents functions of t and Ci represents constant, into
> C1 F1[t] * F2[t] + C2 F3[t] * F4[t] * F1[t], where "*" indicate
> any good elegant way to do it? High appreciations!
Prev by Date:
Re: ReplaceList and //.
Next by Date:
Re: Change multiplication operations into convolution operations
Previous by thread:
Re: NonLinearRegression Weights
Next by thread: