Help with Reduce Command.

Hi,

I am solving a set of multi-variate polynomial equations using REDUCE command. As I understand, it solves for all variables in the given equations. However, I want it to provide solutions for just one of the variables.
I know that the SOLVE command can do this. But I need to specify a Modulus value as well ( which can be done in REDUCE but not SOLVE).

Is there a way around this?

Thanks.