- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73750] Problems...
- From: anooja m g <anooja01 at yahoo.co.in>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 05:50:30 -0500 (EST)
It will be really helpful if someone could solve the below problems.
Thanks in Advance.
1) Given that y is always positive and y(0) = 2. By direct integration method, find the
particular solution of the differential equation
Hence show that y2-y(2+1/2e-x)+1=0
2)Using substitution method, find the general solution of the following homogeneous
Hence find the particular solution if y(4)=2.
Prev by Date:
Roman Numerals -- Thanks
Next by Date:
Re: Hold and Equal
Previous by thread:
Re: Roman Numerals -- Thanks
Next by thread: