- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73764] Re: Problems...
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:25:21 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
sound like a home work. It would be helpful for *you*
if you would solve you home work alone.
anooja m g wrote:
> It will be really helpful if someone could solve the below problems.
> Thanks in Advance.
> 1) Given that y is always positive and y(0) = 2. By direct integration method, find the
> particular solution of the differential equation
> Hence show that y2-y(2+1/2e-x)+1=0
> 2)Using substitution method, find the general solution of the following homogeneous
> differentiation equation
> Hence find the particular solution if y(4)=2.
Prev by Date:
Re: Symbol name extraction
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Hold and Equal
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: