- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg73764] Re: Problems...
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 04:25:21 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, sound like a home work. It would be helpful for *you* if you would solve you home work alone. Regards Jens anooja m g wrote: > Hi, > > It will be really helpful if someone could solve the below problems. > Thanks in Advance. > > > 1) Given that y is always positive and y(0) = 2. By direct integration method, find the > particular solution of the differential equation > dy/dx=y(1-y)/(y+1) > Hence show that y2-y(2+1/2e-x)+1=0 > > 2)Using substitution method, find the general solution of the following homogeneous > differentiation equation > dy/dx=(y/x)/1+(y/x)2 > Hence find the particular solution if y(4)=2. > > > Regards, > Anooja >