Currupted notebook! Help findind syntax error in nb file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72590] Currupted notebook! Help findind syntax error in nb file
  • From: Roberto <roberto at pop.it>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 03:47:14 -0500 (EST)

On 29/12 I've gone on vacation, and now turning back to work I need to
work on my .nb file.

At the beginning mathematica 5.2 on Liunx Suse 5.2 start to crash when I
try to save the nb. This happens very often but not at every saving. I
was wondering if I need to reinstall Mathematica, but I noticed this
happened only with that particular file.

Soon after mathematica stopped to open it properly, yieldig there is an
error and the notebook "has been corrupted, or wrongly generated"

then call for a syntax error at line 63804. Thise line is reported below
togheter with its Cell[]

63803 Cell[BoxData[
64804    \("/home/roberto/GammaBR-VV.eps"\)], "Output"],

Have you any idea how to fix this notebook?