How install tools for mmade?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72594] How install tools for mmade?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 04:03:19 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
I'd like some help with installing the the various "other tools that
help render the documents" in order to get Chris Chiasson's mmade
package to work under Windows XP.
The instructions at
are not enough, at least for me. (I tried posting to the google group
on mmade, but my postings don't seem to appear.)
1. How/where does one install the DocBook stylesheets?
2. What particular XEP files do I want?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: ContainsQ ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Currupted notebook! Help findind syntax error in nb file
Next by thread:
Re: How install tools for mmade?