Re: Mathematica newbie

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72624] Re: Mathematica newbie
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 06:21:53 -0500 (EST)

Hi JP,
try to do things simple. Simply read the file by giving the full
filename, e.g.:
I am not sure what file name Mathematica will search if you say:
<<Merger`Merger`, but I  suppose that the name will contain
"Merger`Merger", e.g. "Merger`Merger.m", not excatly what you want.
Further, do you really want to define a nested context where "father"
and "son" have the same name? Maybe you want only "Merger`". Or if you
want an inner private context, you usually name it e.g.: Merger`Private`