Re: Integration using mathematica

Negede wrote:
> I have difficulty in integrating the following equation on Mathematica.
> Does any one of you know how to do it on Mathematica? Any trick to
> aply? or another software to use? Please help me. The function is as
> follows:
>
> 0.013 *Exp [15.16(ArcTan(0.002 x)])^2 *(ArcTan(0.002 x)
>
> Thanks in advance

Using the correct syntax (and correct number of parentheses too) should
help. Among many others, you could check the following documents:

"How are the different brackets, such as { }, [ ], and ( ), used in
Mathematica?
"http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/kernel/features/brackets.html

Also

http://documents.wolfram.com/mathematica/functions/Integrate