An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica, Third Edition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72618] An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica, Third Edition
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 05:57:47 -0500 (EST)

Hello to all!

I have a copy of the "An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica,
Second Edition"
by Graylord et al.

Recently, I visited a bookstore and I take a quick look of the third
edition (2005).
Even though the outer (description) page states that Object Oriented
Programming is covered along other programming aspects I was not able
to find anything relevant neither inside the book, nor in the index.

So, I didn't buy it.

Does anyone  own this edition?
If yes, am I right or wrong?

Thanks for any response!