Re: On Mathematica notebook options

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72656] Re: On Mathematica notebook options
  • From: "David Reiss" <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 04:10:36 -0500 (EST)

This is a bit difficult to diagnose without a bit more information.
For example if you execute

Options[EvaluationNotebook[]]

within such a notebook, does it give you different results on your home
computer versus your work computer (I assume that you ahve the same
operating system on each computer).

Another question: have you edited the style sheet that you are using
for the notebook on either computer?  If so then the style sheet being
used, though it will have the same name, will not actually be the same
on each computer.

So there are quite a few possiblities to consider (these are just a
couple).  If yoiu can offer some more diagnostics and specifics then it
will be easier to help you.

Best,

David