Re: An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica, Third Edition

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72747] Re: An Introduction to Programming with Mathematica, Third Edition
  • From: "dimitris" <dimmechan at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:16:53 -0500 (EST)

I don't understand at all!

Do we talk about the same book?

Second edition of the book (1996, Springer Verlag, Published by TELOS)
does not
mention anything about OOP.

In particular chapter 9 covers Numerics!

I think that you have misunderstood me!

I talked about "Introduction to Programming in Mathematica" by Gaylord
et al.
I think you know what et al. stands for!
(by the way I have mispelled Graylord instead of Gaylord in the first
post

The only book I have in my collection whoese chapter 9 covers OOP is
John Gray's
Mathematica. May be, you talk about this book!

Regards
Dimitris