Re: Possible to Create 16 Bit Dicom Images in Mathematica 5.2??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72772] Re: Possible to Create 16 Bit Dicom Images in Mathematica 5.2??
- From: "Danny" <xrayspectrum at googlemail.com>
- Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:17:23 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
Hi Jean , Thanks for ur reply ! I was working on Dicom format by using Mathematica Well I am learning about Dicom from ( http://medical.nema.org/ ) . Now I can write 16 Bit Images in mathematica. But the strange thing i found is that when I change the pixel information of the Dicom files . the exported file [modified Dicom] contains very few tags. Please can u tell me How can I change the pixel information without changing other tags. My aim is to change the pixel information of dicom files for eg : i want to change the pixel values between 200 and 400 to 700 which I can do it in Mathematica.] and write a New dicom file containing all tages + this modified pixel information. Is it possible to do it. ?? # thís is very important for my thesis topic !! Please kindly help me with the information. thannks in advance Danny