Re: Possible to Create 16 Bit Dicom Images in Mathematica 5.2??

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72772] Re: Possible to Create 16 Bit Dicom Images in Mathematica 5.2??
  • From: "Danny" <xrayspectrum at googlemail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 01:17:23 -0500 (EST)

Hi Jean ,

Thanks for ur reply !

I was working on Dicom format by using Mathematica    Well I am
learning about Dicom from ( http://medical.nema.org/ ) . Now I can
write 16 Bit Images in mathematica. But the strange thing i found is
that when I change the pixel information of the Dicom files . the
exported file [modified Dicom]  contains very few tags. Please can u
tell me How can I change the pixel information without changing other
tags.
My aim is to change the pixel information of dicom files for eg : i
want to change the pixel values between 200 and 400 to 700 which I can
do it in Mathematica.] and write a New dicom file containing all tages
+ this modified pixel information. Is it possible to do it. ??
 # thís is very important for my thesis topic !! Please kindly help me
with the information.

thannks in advance

Danny