Export to xmgrace format

Hi all,

I have some colleagues who are nuts for xmgrace. I can't stand
it; I do all my analysis, fitting and graphics creation in Mathematica.
However, it's gotten to be such a headache fighting with these
guys over the graphics format that I was hoping to find some way
to export graphics into an xmgrace format that would make them
happy. Does anybody know of such a package?

Thanks,
Xerxes