- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg72801] Dirac braket-formalism
- From: Gernot Pfanner <pfannerg at stud.uni-graz.at>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 03:20:42 -0500 (EST)
- Reply-to: pfannerg at stud.uni-graz.at
Is there a straightforward way to do simple operations in
the braket-formalism with Mathematica?
I stumbled across the "New notation"-Demo , but in Linux, Mathematica
does not accept the angular brackets (in In:=... of ). It marks
them as "missing closure" (i.e. in a purple colour) and In:= (of )
Syntax::sntxb : Expression cannot beginn with "a,:psi:|:phi:"
(:psi:,:phi: represented as greek letters).
In this spirit
With many thanks in advance
Prev by Date:
Re: NetLink programs and Mathematica license
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: normalize a table
Next by thread: