StoppingTest Constraints in NDSolve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg72845] StoppingTest Constraints in NDSolve
  • From: Cham <martin465 at>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 03:55:09 -0500 (EST)

I'm using the NDSolve operation in Mathematica, and I need to add several constraints in the StoppingTest option.  How should I do this ?  More specifically, I want the iteration to stop if :

(x[t] - 1)^2 + y[t]^2 + z[t]^2 < 0.5

(x[t] + 2)^2 + y[t]^2 + z[t]^2 < 0.5

How to tell this in the StoppingTest option ?