StoppingTest Constraints in NDSolve

Hi,

I'm using the NDSolve operation in Mathematica, and I need to add several constraints in the StoppingTest option.  How should I do this ?  More specifically, I want the iteration to stop if :

(x[t] - 1)^2 + y[t]^2 + z[t]^2 < 0.5

and

(x[t] + 2)^2 + y[t]^2 + z[t]^2 < 0.5

How to tell this in the StoppingTest option ?