Re: Newbie question - saving file in command-line

Rayne schrieb:
> Hi,
> I am a new user of Mathematica, and tend to use the command-line version
> more than the notebook interface. I would like to know how I can save my
> work in .nb format when I'm in the command-line environment, that is, save
> all my input and output so that when I open the .nb file in the notebook
> interface, all my work will still be intact.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Rayne

Hi Rayne,

the frontend exists to have the possibility to work with notebooks.
You can try to DumpSave your session and read this into an empty
notebook using the frontend. The input will be lost.

I almost never use the "naked" math. Perhaps someone else has a better idea.

Peter