How it can be autoloaded an standard package using Mathematica link for EXCEL 3

How I can evaluate, using Math link for Excel 3, a function from a
Mathematica  package every time that  I open the excel file?.

For instance: In an Excel worksheet I have:  1., 2., 3., 4.in cells
A1:A4 and 2 in cell A5. Then, using the fM icon I load the package
DescriptiveStatistic and I write  +EVAL("CentralMoment", A1:A4, A5)
obtaining the second order moment for {1., 2., 3., 4.}. It works.
However if I save and close the excel file when I open again this file
the function +EVAL("CentralMoment", A1:A4, A5]) does not work. I need
repead all the process, loading again DescriptiveStatistic. In version
2 the package it autoloaded when the Mathematica link was established.

 Any help!

Guillermo