Numerical Integrate

I need to perform the following integration:

Integrate[  Convolution[G(t), X(t)], {t, -inf, 0}],

where G is Normal distribution, and X is Log-normal distribution.

As I know, there is no analytical form for the convolution.
I tried NIntegrate to perform numerical calculation, but Mathematica
can't accept it.
Does anyone know how to deal such problem?