Re: pdf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg72926] Re: pdf
  • From: Bill Rowe <readnewsciv at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:19:31 -0500 (EST)

On 1/24/07 at 5:13 PM, dimmechan at yahoo.com (dimitris) wrote:

>What ways exist to convert a notebook to pdf format?

That rather depends on what platform you are using.

For me, Mac OS X, this is simply done by just printing the
notebook. In fact, since I use Mathematica on a laptop machine
and I am often not connected to a network, my default printer is
set to be a virtual printer with writes PDF files. This is
particularly useful when I want to share results with my
colleagues, most of which do not use Mathematica.